We are seeking the support of local businesses to help reduce our expenses with donated products and labor. Based on the level of support provided, those businesses that help us build our brighter future will be acknowledged on the beautiful “Founder’s Wall” in the lobby of our new facility.
From kennels and cat condos to exercise areas and more, the Humane Society for Hamilton County’s new facility has many opportunities for individuals and businesses to be a part of a legacy that will forever change the face of animal welfare in our community.
Current naming opportunities range from $5,000-$1.5M:
- -Individual Adoptable Dog Kennel ($5,000)
- -Individual Adoptable Cat Condo ($5,000)
- -Individual Adoptable Multi-Cat Condo ($7,500)
- -Indoor/Outdoor Dog Kennel – Medical ($10,000)
- -Get-Acquainted Visiting Room ($15,000)
- -Pet Grooming Spa ($50,000)
- -Featured Adoptable Dog Kennel ($100,000)
- -Outdoor Dog Exercise Park ($100,000)
- -Indoor Dog Exercise Area ($100,000)
- -Admissions Center ($250,000)
- -Canine Adoption Center ($1.5M)
- -Education Center ($1.5M)
Gifts of Cash
The easiest and most direct way to support the Humane Society for Hamilton County's Capital Campaign is a gift of cash. Multi-year giving opportunities are available.
Gifts of Stock
Avoid capital gains through a gift of highly appreciated stock while taking a full value deduction on your tax returns.
IRA Direct Rollover Gifts
Individuals age 70 1⁄2+ may donate up to $100,000 per calendar year from their IRAs to HSHC tax-free. The contribution also counts toward your Required Minimum Distribution.
Recurring Monthly Donation
Recognizing that many caring people may not have the capacity to make a sizable gift at one time, we suggest the alternative of making a smaller gift on a monthly basis.
Many corporate employers will match their employees' gift to a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Request your company's matching gift form and send the completed form to HSHC.
Please consider leaving HSHC in your Estate Plan/Will.