We have moved into our new forever home at 10501 Hague Road in Fishers! We have also expanded our square footage from 7,000 sq ft to 40,000 sq feet. This means we need a LOT more help with new and existing programs and our volunteers are key to the success of our mission to save animals.
What can you do as a volunteer? The opportunities are endless! Here are just a few!
- -Support Roles from operations and laundry support to cleaning and feeding
- -Cat Program including enrichment time, cage cleaning at HSHC and at Petco and Petsmart Adoption Centers, Catio Time
- -Dog Program including cleaning, walking, enrichment and rehab
- -Off-Site Fundraising Event Assistance
- -Marketing Program Animal Profile Assistance, Donor Relations and more
- -Specialty Roles; Rescue Team, Troop Assistance, Lobby Greeter, Photography and Retail Shop to name just a few
- -Fostering and Pets Healing Vets Program
We are accepting volunteer applications for people over the age of 16 and we hope you will click the link below and start the process to join our volunteer family. Please know that every single application is appreciated and Mari Lappin, our new Volunteer Programs Manager (email@example.com) will be contacting you soon! Due to Covid 19 and our recent move, we plan on resuming our volunteer processing and training at the beginning of May and look forward to meeting you all.
Thank you for your interest and desire to support our life-saving efforts.
Already a volunteer? Click here to login to our Volunteer Portal!