We have had an overwhelming response for volunteer support and are incredibly grateful. Due to the number of new volunteers currently waiting for training, we must place new volunteer application processing on hold.
We expect to have the influx of new volunteers trained by the end of October, so please check back with us then.
As always, we appreciate your support and encourage you to consider becoming part of our Foster Program to help the animals in our care in need of urgent, temporary placement.
We have moved into our new forever home at 10501 Hague Road in Fishers! We have also expanded our square footage from 8,000 sq ft to 40,000 sq feet. This means we need a LOT more help with new and existing programs and our volunteers are key to the success of our mission to save animals.
What can you do as a volunteer? The opportunities are endless! Here are just a few!
- -Support Roles from operations and laundry support to cleaning and feeding
- -Cat Program including enrichment time, cage cleaning at HSHC and at Petco and Petsmart Adoption Centers, Catio Time
- -Dog Program including cleaning, walking, enrichment and rehab
- -Off-Site Fundraising Event Assistance
- -Marketing Program Animal Profile Assistance, Donor Relations and more
- -Specialty Roles; Rescue Team, Troop Assistance, Lobby Greeter, Photography and Retail Shop to name just a few
- -Fostering and Pets Healing Vets Program
We are accepting volunteer applications for people ages 16 and up and we hope you will click the link below and start the process to join our volunteer family. Once you fill out the application, our Volunteer Programs Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be contact you to help schedule an orientation date. Thank you for your interest and desire to support our life-saving efforts.