Report Animal Abuse

Speak Up For Those Without a Voice

Break the Silence

If you suspect an animal is being abused or neglected — or isn’t receiving proper care — please don’t stay silent. If you observe any animal that you believe is not receiving proper care, contact Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department or Animal Control (317) 773-1282.

Report Animal Abuse Now

Local police department and/or animal control contact information

Arcadia (317) 984-5662

Atlanta (317) 773-1282

Carmel (317) 571-2580

Cicero (317) 984-3648

Fishers (317) 773-1282

Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department (317) 773-1282

Indianapolis Animal Care & Control (317) 327-1397

Lawrence (317) 545-7575

Noblesville (317) 776-6356

Westfield (317) 773-1300

Animal Abuse Guidelines

Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department officers conduct investigations into allegations of abuse or neglect, but are generally not available for emergency responses. If you are reporting a situation that requires immediate assistance, please call your local animal control agency or police department.

NOTE: Complaints about barking dogs, animals at large, or animal bites should be directed to your local animal control agency.

Love & Let Live

Every animal deserves a second chance at love — and life. We invite you to be part of the solution and give back to the animals who give us so much.